- The Town of Nelson is taking extra care to ensure risks are reduced at our facilities, such as at the Town Hall and other facilities.
- Employees are being told to stay home if they have symptoms of upper respiratory illness or meet the travel or exposure criteria for the illness.
- To limit employee-to-employee, and subsequent employee-to-resident exposure, the Town staff is performing any work they can using remote access instead of in-person support.
- If you are sick, or have symptoms of upper respiratory illness, please do not visit the Town facilities.
- If you are in an at-risk group, please limit your exposure to crowds to protect yourself.
AVOID UNNECESSARY VISITS TO TOWN FACILITIES
- Many questions that you may have can be answered over the phone, by email or online:
- The main line to the Town Hall is (315) 655-8582 Please call before you make a trip to the Town office, as many questions can be answered over the phone.
- Our website is Nelson-NY.org – On the website there are phone numbers and emails listed for each Department.
- The Town of Nelson is in contact with the Madison County Health Department and Madison County Emergency Management Services.